1.Characteristics of rubber track:
1).Less damage to the ground surface
3).High running speed
5).Low ground contack specific pressure
6).High tractive force
2.Convontional type or interchangeable type rubber track
3.Application:mini-excavator, bulldozer, dumper, crawler loader,
crawler crane, carrier vehicle, agriculture machinery, paver and
other special machine
4.Packaging & Delivery
1).Packing: Bare package or Pallet
2).Delivery time: 20days.
5. Other condiation:
1).MOQ: 2 Piece
2). Supply Ability: 5000 Pcs/Month
3). Brand: OEM is ok
4). Color: Black, White
6. Warranty: guarantee one year under normal use.
Our Rubber Track are made from natural rubber. It possesses very
good properties of wearing resistance and non-disintegration etc.
The adhesion between the rubber and the steel frame is very strong,
in addition the replacement is convenient and the service life is
long, it is suitable for various snow mobiles
The characteristics of rubber tracks
1. Rubber tracks cause less damage to roads than steel tracks, and
less rutting on soft ground than steel tracks
2. A benefit to equipment operating in congested areas, rubber
tracks make less noise than steel tracks
3. Rubber tracks permit machines to travel at a higher speed than
4. Rubber tracks insulated machine and operator from vibraion,
exteding the service life of machine and decreasing operator's
5. The ground pressure of rubbr tracks equipped machinery can be
fairly low, about 0.14-2.30 kg/m2, a major reason for its use on
wet and soft terrain.
6. The added traction of rubber tracked vehicles permits them to
pull twice the load of wheeled vehicles of the same weight.
7. Rubber tracks' pulling performance being twice that of wheels,
it permits the lighter vehicles equip with rubber track to do the
same pulling work than that of wheeled vehicles.
The notices of using rubber tracks
1. Adjust the tension of the rubber crawler so that the height, the
variable range is 10-20mm when the machine is lifted. Readjust when
the tension decreases. (Be careful because the rubber crawler may
come off if the tension is too low).
2. Avoid projection from the frame around the rubber crawler,
especially on its inner circumference. (Rubber crawlers are easily
deformed; If it comes into contact with the frame, an accident such
the rubber being cut can occur).
3. Avoid sharp projections when traveling.
4. Avoid turning too fast on concrete roads with a high coefficient
of frction because this can cause accidents such as cutting the
5. Be careful that no oil, etc adheres to the rubber track. If it
does, wipe it off immediately.
6. When storing for long periods, keep indoors, away from direct
sunshine and rain.
7. Replace as soon as possible when abrasion of sprockets is
|Applicable machines||snow mobiles|
|Material||rubber and steel|
|Installation position||Installed on the snow mobiles or other machine|
Other size of snowmobile Rubber Track we can supply:
Any requirement,please feel free to leave me message.