The characteristics of rubber tracks
1.Rubber tracks cause less damage to roads than steel tracks, and
less rutting on soft ground than steel tracks
2.A benefit to equipment operating in congested areas, rubber
tracks make less noise than steel tracks
3.Rubber tracks permit machines to travel at a higher speed than
4.Rubber tracks insulated machine and operator from vibraion,
extedin the service life of machine and decreasing operator's
5.The ground pressure of rubbr tracks equipped machinery can be
fairly low, about 0.14-2.30 kg/m2, a major reason for its use on
wet and soft terrain.
6. The added traction of rubber tracked vehicles permits them to
pull twice the load of wheeled vehicles of the same weight.
7. Rubber tracks' pulling performance being twice that of wheels,
it permits the lighter vehicles equip with rubber track to do the
same pulling work than that of wheeled vehicles.
The notices of using rubber tracks
Anti-vibration Rubber Track:
The gap between iron cores is very small so that it can support the
track roller completely during driving, reduce the shock between
machine and rubber trcak, increase the comfortableness for the
operators, and extend the life of rubber track and machine.
1. Adjust the tension of the rubber crawler so that the height, the
variable range is 10-20mm when the machine is lifted. Readjust when
the tension decreases.(Be careful because the rubber crawler may
come off if the tension is too low).
2. Avoid projection from the frame around the rubber crawler,
especially on its inner circumference.(Rubber crawlers are easily
deformed; if it comes into contact with the frame, an accident such
the rubber being cut can occur).
3. Avoid sharp projections when traveling.
4.Avoid turning too fast on concrete roads with a high coefficient
of frction because this can cause accidents such as cutting the
5. Be careful that no oil, etc adheres to the rubber track. If it
does, wipe it off immediately.
6. When storing for long periods, keep indoors, away from direct
sunshine and rain.
7. Replace as soon as possible when abrasion of sprockets is